The South Barn
The South Barn is our only three-bedroom barn and is set slightly back from the other barns. It has distant sea views from some of the upstairs windows, in the direction of Portmellon. With an oak staircase and large entrance area for coats and shoes, it’s great for relaxing and enjoying time with family or friends.
- Two bedrooms with king sized beds. One of these bedrooms has a bath in it.
- One bedroom with two single beds
- There is also space for a travel cot in each bedroom.
- Bathroom with bath (including shower attachment), double-basin and toilet
- Wet room with shower, basin and toilet
- Spacious, open plan contemporary living space including the kitchen, dining area and living area
- Kitchen includes oven and grill, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/drier
- 40 inch LCD TV with Freesat
- DVD player
- Solid oak flooring in living accommodation
- Wood burner
- Central heating throughout
- Weber BBQ
|16 April - 13 May||£995||Medium|
|14 May - 17 June||£1,125||Medium|
|18 June - 15 July||£1,325||High|
|16 July - 2 September||£1,525||High|
|3 September - 23 September||£1,125||Medium|
|24 September - 16 December||£725||Low|
|17 December - 3 January 2023||£900||Medium|
|4 January to 17 March||£725||Low|
|18 March to 14 April||£925||Medium|